NFSAR is a fiscally responsible volunteer, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization with ongoing annual operating expenses that include liability insurance, FCC SAR frequency licensing, postage and a PO box as well as procurement and maintenance of communications equipment and rescue gear. What does your donation support?
- 100% of all your donations go to Niagara Frontier Search and Rescue
- 100% of your contributions to NFSAR are tax deductible
- 95% of our annual expenses must be paid for with money we obtain through fund-raising
- All of our members are unpaid, so virtually all of your donation pays for search and rescue – not the administration
- Our members contribute financially by paying an application fee, yearly dues, outside training fees, uniforms, costs associated with ongoing training and SAR missions, and sometimes by personally paying for items that the team needs
Community donations from individuals and businesses/corporations play a crucial role in meeting our obligations for organized and safe operations. Your donations allow us to provide a more effective response to search situations, where we can then work to ensure positive outcomes for individuals who are lost, missing or injured. Your support goes a long way toward helping us serve the many rural communities and wilderness recreation areas within Western New York.
If you would like to use your credit or debit card to make a donation via PayPal:
You may also mail a check made out to Niagara Frontier Search and Rescue:
PO Box 82
Orchard Park, NY 14127-0082
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
We again thank you for your continued generous support.
Our 501(c)(3) or W-9 documents are available on request.
- Native Wholesale Supply, Gowanda, NY
- Palladian Health, West Seneca, NY
- Robert Fessler, Clarence, NY
- Holland Rod & Gun Club, Holland, NY
- Allied Sportsmen of Western NY, Alden, NY
- C&S Wholesale Grocers, Keene, NH
- Wholesale Grocers, Brattleboro, VT
- Mohawk Truck, West Seneca, NY
- Apex LLC, Hamburg, NY
- Michael Meyers, Hamburg, NY
- Foothills Trail Club, Western New York
- Ellicottville Sportsman, Inc, Ellicottville, NY
- Hillcrest Fire Company, Orchard Park, NY
- Tops Market, Buffalo, NY
- Erie County Sheriff’s Office PBA, Buffalo, NY
- Seneca Gaming Corporation, Niagara Falls, NY
- Wegmans Supermarkets, Rochester, NY
- Costco Wholesale, Sterling, VA
- UAW C.I.O. Local 744